This hardware solution is an industrial-grade server designed for volume data erasure. It can be configured to handle any type of loose drives, including NVMe, SSD, SAS, SATA, Fiber Channel and SCSI.
Blancco 8 Bay Drive Eraser Benefits:
- Broad support: Erase any type of hard drive in the same appliance; support for M.2 and U.2 SSDs is available with additional adapter and special configurations
- Hot-swap ready: Designed to increase your erasure throughput
- Digital bay numbering: Easily recognize where the drives are physically connected
- Fully operational system: You supply only a mouse, keyboard and monitor
- Supports NVMes, including U.2, M.2 and x4 PCIe
- Ease of use: Software options built around your business process
- Digitally-signed erasure reports: Automatically generated and stored in the system; can be exported to external database or into cloud storage
- Complete Solution: Comes with Blancco Drive Eraser & Blancco Management Console pre-installed
Plug-and-Play Design for Easy Use
- This data erasure appliance is easy to use. The operator simply inserts the drive(s) to be erased into the bay(s). The system recognizes the drives and bay numbers which then appear in the software GUI. The operator selects the drive(s) and hits the “Erase” button to begin erasure.